Do you know anyone who shoots boudoir in Bangalore?
- Topic Author
- New Member
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 2 weeks ago #20 by urmi_alter
Do you know anyone who shoots boudoir in Bangalore? was created by urmi_alter
1 year 2 weeks ago #21 by GiZmO
Replied by GiZmO on topic Do you know anyone who shoots boudoir in Bangalore?
I will not make a recommendation for these reasons
- There is no one person who fits (ticks) all (points in a checklist)
- This is a personal intimate type of shoot and the rapport/comfort/trust you find in a particular person cannot be judged by be (especially when I do not know you in person.
- and regarding me shooting, I currently shoot portraits of children (all ages) and since I cater to this segment would prefer to keep this genre out for obvious reasons
- Search on google and follow photographers you find (there have been some media mentions of photographers who do boudoir (some disclose their real identity and some go by a pseudonym)
- Check what the person does (for a living/profession) for example a professional may be less likely to do something to harm their reputation.
- Ask how they manage data (some might never connect their disks to a computer connected to the internet). This is an exhaustive list and so please pay attention.
- Stay away from those who are ok with favours to pass on a discount.
- do not ignore red-flags / instincts. it is better to be safe than sorry.
- people well versed in paperwork (nda, model release etc) are a plus (i.e. they understand what the intricacies are)
- Do remember to discuss the moodboard and limits well in advance and be ready to walk out if you find any deviation from it.
- stay away from ones who try to convince you , remember you eventually decide to not do it at the last moment (keep professionalism - be ready to pay and walk out for the photographer's time in case you want to back out. It is up to the photographer to accept/deny accepting/accept partial payment based on their ethics and how they value their time
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds